At Viking Products Incorporated we are committed to the highest quality on every project. Our philosophy is one of continuous improvement; we are never complacent or satisfied with our current position or capability. This philosophy has created a company culture of learning and applying the latest technologies to meet our customers ever-increasing needs.
Our certifications and quality process control measures are in place to guarantee you the highest quality in parts, process and functionality.
APQP and PPAP
ISO 9001:2000 Certified
We believe that in order to maintain world-class quality our top priority must be process controls, because you cannot inspect quality into a part. Quality issues are inherent in manufacturing but how we deal with these issues is what sets us apart from the competition.
We have experienced substantial growth in our industry over the last two decades because of our commitment to quality and improvement. We encourage you to explore our company. Let us help you meet your market demands with our engineered solutions and global capabilities.
Viking Products – Environmental Policy Statement
At Viking Products we are committed to protecting our shared environment. The protection of our environment is a shared and common goal to our employees, customers, and other stakeholders. To support this common goal, we will:
- Comply with applicable local, state, and federal environmental regulations.
- Protect the health and safety of our employees and surrounding communities
- Use natural resources, including raw materials, energy, and water, as efficiently as possible.
We will work to achieve these commitments by:
- Offering to our Team members environmental awareness training, including 3 R’s (Recycle, Reduce, Re-use)
- Evaluating products and processes from the point of view of chemical risk
- Considering the risks of our raw materials and products at all stages of our product’s life
- Working collaboratively with our customers, suppliers, and the surrounding community and strive toward reducing our environmental footprint.