Viking Products has the ability to provide engineering assistance, product testing, supply chain management, and global capabilities for any part you need.
With every project we take on, we apply our expertise in engineered solutions. Our team of engineers can assist on the design of a part for economies in manufacturing processes or the most cost effective raw materials. We provide design assistance for new parts based on your requirements for performance and our team is skilled at reverse engineering for parts and assemblies.
Our expert engineers provide:
- Product Design
- Development Assistance
- Mechanical and Design Engineering
- Concept-to-Production CAD Assistance
- CAD/ 3D Imaging (CATIA, UG, Pro-E, Solidworks, IGES, STP)
- Functional Design Development / “Black Box” Design Assistance
- Finite Element Analysis
- Linear / Non-Linear
- Engineering and Reverse Engineering
- Prototype Development
- Rapid Prototyping
- Cost Effective Solutions in Processes and Materials
The advantage of working with Viking Products includes our comprehensive Testing and Analysis so you can take your products to market with confidence.
Product Testing Analysis Services:
- Full dimensional Layout Capabilities
- A2LA Certified Testing Laboratories
- Worldwide Testing Leaders Utilized
- Product Testing Validation
- Fatigue Life Testing Capabilities
- DVPR Development
- Customer Tailored Test Reports
At Viking Products we are committed to the highest quality on every project. Our philosophy is one of continuous improvement; we are never complacent or satisfied with our current position or capability. This philosophy has created a company culture of learning and applying the latest technologies to meet our customers escalating needs. In order to maintain world-class quality our top priority must be process controls, because you cannot inspect quality into a part. Quality issues are inherent in manufacturing but how we deal with these issues is what sets us apart from the competition.
Our certifications and quality process control measures are in place to guarantee you the highest quality in parts, process and functionality.
- APQP and PPAP
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- IATF 16949:2016 Certified
At Viking Products we are committed to the highest quality on every project. Our philosophy is one of continuous improvement; we are never complacent or satisfied with our current position or capability. This philosophy has created a company culture of learning and applying the latest technologies to meet our customer’s ever-increasing needs.